We believe that …
Content that is structured in weekly blocks will improve completion rates.
How critical is this hypothesis?
To verify that, we will…
- Run a bitesize learning offer that groups content into at least 3 weeks of material
- Send weekly email reminders
- Deliver a commissioned course with a weekly structure and analyse feedback.
- Engagement along the weekly schedule and compare completion rates with participants accessing material on MOOCs without a weekly schedule.
- Activity prompted by email reminders
We are right if…
There is a higher than expected completion rate from those following a course with a schedule and weekly course emails provoke engagement.
Based on the Strategizer lean test card